Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cat Toy Tuesday: Go Cat Go!

This weeks cat toy is the Go Cat Go! collection! I have 2 toys from the brand and they are some of the kittens' favorites- even Merlin loves them! 

I have "da bird" which simply looks like a feather wand, but it's super awesome! it is weighted so when you make it "fly" it actually resembles a bird flying. All the cats I have use it with go CRAZY for it! 

The other one I have is the "cat chaser" which again looks like a super simple toy. I don't really understand it but the cats can't get enough of this one! I have found Merlin on several occasions stealing the toy and playing with it on his own! 

So if you are looking for a toy to tire your furbabies out I absolutely recommend da bird or the cat chaser! 
They are sold online or you can visit Petco! 

No comments:

Post a Comment